Back to the Bricks - Cruise Cadillac 2014
Pack your bags and arrive Friday...
There is NO fee to enter the show only 50/50's all weekend. First 200 Registrants receive a commemorative t-shirt.
June 7, Saturday rise and shine:
- 11am - Blessing of the Classics, arrive between 10am-11am, (location still being secured)
- 12noon - 50-100 mile Cruise/ Fun Run around the area lakes and thru the National Forest which surrounds Cadillac. Buy a $5 Fun Run Card and test your luck at a good poker hand, by stopping at the designated locations. Locations will be posted prior tot he event here.
- take the afternoon and eat some great local food along the Fun Run and Cruise loops
- 6pm - Fun Run entries due to McGuire's Resort, and Sock Hop/ Entertainment under the tent (reservation information coming soon)
June 8, Sunday show off your gem on Mitchell Street in Downtown Cadilla
- 12noon Line-up begins at Pine & Mitchell Street, all cars will be guided to parking location
- 1pm - 5pm Classic Car Show, we will fill up 5 city blocks, 5 lanes wide... awesome cars, vendors, entertainment, trophies to TOP 25 Best in Show Trophies, with additional 'Specialty Trophies' from local businesses.
*licensed for 2014 by the original Back to the Bricks Flint Classic Car Show
REGISTRATION FORM available below - print it, fax it, or mail it
Please make sure you fill out your registration form completely. There is no fee to register. First 200 car registrants will receive a free commemorative t-shirt. (design will be posted soon) One commemorative shirt per car.
- You will be able to pick up your Preregistered goodie bag and info on Saturday morning, 9:45am - 11am at the Blessing site.
- Please include your e-mail address, we will be sending out updates periodically and if we do not have your e-mail, you may not know what's going on and what has changed.
- You can your registration to: 231-779-5933
- You can e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can mail it to: CAVB, BTTB Registration, 201 N. Mitchell Street, Cadillac, MI 49601
Thank you for choosing to come to Cadillac for our 1st official Back to Bricks Weekend. We hope you have fun!
VENDOR FORM (see below) and available now by calling 231-775-0657 or e-mail email@example.com ($50 vendor fee) - this is for the Sunday downtown event only. We are not accepting vendors at any Saturday locations.
- We are looking for Product vendors - related to classic cars preferred, others accepted by committee as applications are submitted.
- We are looking for food vendors (must have annual licensed by Dept of Health, or be prepared to be inspected on-site and pay inspection fee). See vendor form for Dept of Health Contact information.
- Vendors MUST be able to set up and tear down within 60 minutes, set-up is 12noon - 1pm and tear down is from 5-6pm.
- We have limited power in the area, so being self-contained is preferred.
All vendors, please fill out your vendor application in full, add additional information for description if possible, any photos you can provide digitally may be posted on our page.
Back to the Bricks came to Cadillac June 9, 2013
What Happened in Cadillac in 2013.... WOW - we had FUN!
The Back to the Bricks Classic Car Promotional Tour stopped in Downtown Cadillac, for it's second year, and displayed on Mitchell Street from 3-7pm, on June 9 (Sunday) from Cass Street to Pine Street. This was the second time in 20 years we’ve shut Mitchell Street down for an event and we rolled out the red carpet! Over 240 classic cars arrived, local residents, visitors and local car clubs joined the Back to the Bricks Tour for a great afternoon downtown.Back to Top