Cadillac Freedom Festival
Information is being finalized and will be updated as needed.
Event Registration & Vendor Applications, see bottom of page.
July 4, Thursday
- 7pm UpBeat Cadillac, at the Pavilion
July 5, Friday
- Freedom Parade -
- 9pm, Fire On Water Military Tribute, on the shoreline of Lake Cadillac between the Pavilion and City Boat Launch. The Cadillac Area Honor Guard presents our colors, readings for all three bonfires, Taps Bugle and thoughfulness. Bonfire #1 is set ablaze in tribute to our Past Military, Bonfire #2 is set ablaze in tribute to our Current Military, and Bonfire #3 is set ablaze for peace for the future. This is a peaceful military tribute, please keep children quiet, reduce adult conversation and allow our veterans and current serving best view and seating. Lawn chairs are highly encouraged. This event was established in 2011 by Mrs. Joy Liptak VanDrie, in tribute to our military who we often forget have given us the freedom to celebrate this Independence Day. Gratitude to Cadillac Fabrication, AAR Mobility, the Cadillac Area Honor Guard and friends for helping bring her dream to life.
July 6, Saturday
- Thunder on the Lake Shore Bike Show
- 7pm, Roksavant @ the Pavilion, a local rock & roll band
- 10pm, Fireworks over Lake Cadillac