Festival and Events
*Please note: Click on each category of events to see the full listing*
CAFE grant applications are now available - see left for link to CAFE
Hoxeyville Music Festival
Nestled in 150 acres of farmland surrounded by the Manistee National Forest, Hoxeyville Music Festival is a testament to pure north country peace and celebration.
Hoxeyville is the Midwest's premier Americana and Roots festival. We boast two stages featuring national touring artists, and the best and brightest Michigan talent with an intimate capacity of three thousand. We are proud of our incredibly supportive community, safe, family friendly camping (and playground!), excellent kids' tent programming, unbelievable food, and an easily traversable site.
Hoxeyville is strategically located near various mountain biking trails and the Pine River—a national wild and scenic river, world class blue-ribbon trout stream and a renowned paddle sports playground. Kestelwoods restaurant, party store and campground is a convenient five minute walk from the festival grounds.
- All sales are final.
- No refunds will be issued for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, do not ask. This is a rain or shine event.
- Festival entrance opens at 10 a.m. on Friday August 18, 2017.
- NEW! Early Bird wristband holders will be allowed in on Thursday, August 17! No early entry will be allowed for non early birds, please do not arrive early. Thursday upgrades not available at the gate.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while on the festival site—no exceptions.
- You will be charged double the face value ticket price if you are on site without a wristband, charged with trespassing and ejected.