Festival & Event Support
The Cadillac Area Festivals & Events (CAFE) is a 501C3, dedicated to supporting the growth of area festivals and events for the community and economic factors. See below a listing of documents that can be downloaded for review and use.
Any questions regarding CAFE, please direct them to 231-775-0657.
Marketing & Communication Information
TIDBITS are written by Joy Liptak VanDrie, Executive Director of the Cadillac Area Visitors Bureau, to assist local festivals, activities and events in planning and marketing area events.
CAFE Grant Program
CAFE Grant Application - Cadillac Area Festivals & Events Grant applications will be made available each year on-line May 1, for June 30 deadline, based on funding availability.
CAFE Grant Recipients -
- 2016 - Bear Claw Epic Mountain Bike (website) - $2,500
- 2016 - Cadillac Pathway (website) - $2,500 (www.cadillacpathway.com)
- 2015 - Friends Cadillac of the Library/ Arts Festival (Steel Drum Band) - $1000
- 2015 - Cadillac Area Artists Association/ Arts Festival - $660
- 2015 - Thunder Thru the Northwoods - $1000
CAFE Use Contract
This is the first step in an annual contract or agreement to utilize the resources of CAFE. Please see policies and procedures file for details prior to filling any forms out.
All additional forms are event related and should be used to deposit, release, and contract as a CAFE Event User.