Festival & Event Support
The Cadillac Area Festivals & Events (CAFE) is a 501C3, dedicated to supporting the growth of area festivals and events for the community and economic factors. See below a listing of documents that can be downloaded for review and use.
Any questions regarding CAFE, please direct them to 231-775-0657.
Marketing & Communication Information
TIDBITS are written by Joy Liptak VanDrie, Executive Director of the Cadillac Area Visitors Bureau, to assist local festivals, activities and events in planning and marketing area events.
CAFE Grant Program
CAFE Grant Application - Cadillac Area Festivals & Events Grant applications will be made available each year on-line before April 1, due by May 10, awarded by May 30, funding available after June 1. See application below for details.
CAFE Grant Recipients - ($32,160 since 2015)
- 2018 - City of Cadillac, Cadillac Commons $5,000 (4 year commitment of $20,000 total)
- 2017 - City of Cadillac, Cadillac Commons $5,000
- 2017 - Eagle Scout Trailhead Sign Project @ Mackenzie Trailhead - $1,000
- 2017 - Cadillac Area Health Coalition Wellness Day - $500
- 2017 - Cadillac Pathway Marketing Support - $1,000
- 2017 - Bear Claw Epic Mountain Bike (Campaign) - $1,000
- 2016 - Bear Claw Epic Mountain Bike (website) - $2,500 (www.bearclawepic.com)
- 2016 - Cadillac Pathway (website) - $2,500 (www.cadillacpathway.com)
- 2016 - City of Cadillac, Cadillac Commons - $5,000
- 2015 - Friends of the Cadillac Library/ Arts Festival (Steel Drum Band) - $1000
- 2015 - Cadillac Area Artists Association/ Arts Festival - $660
- 2015 - Thunder Thru the Northwoods - $1000
CAFE Use Contract
This is the first step in an annual contract or agreement to utilize the resources of CAFE. Please see policies and procedures file for details prior to filling any forms out.
All additional forms are event related and should be used to deposit, release, and contract as a CAFE Event User.