Fall Color in Cadillac is second to none...
See Fall Color Route Maps at bottom of this page - for a pdf to print out click on the Record.
Breath taking views can be seen from your car, bicycle, kayak, canoe, motorcycle, and by foot…. You name your mode of transportation, and you’ll experience unforgettable views…
Here are our favorite self guided tours combined with local hot spots, and fantastic views, compliments of the Huron-Manistee National Forest. Listed below are additional activities you can enjoy in the Cadillac Area while Mother Nature transitions from summer green, to fall gold, to winter white…
Festival of the Pines - second weekend of September in Lake City
- Celebrating the heritage of the area with a car show, lumber events, crafts, food, music - just 15 minutes east of Cadillac where you will enjoy a small town festival with friendly and lively residents ... www.lakecitymich.com
Craft Beer Festival - 4th weekend of September in Downtown Cadillac
- Downtown Cadillac, City Park, enjoy the city park, fountain, 16+ micro brews companies all with 3+ flavors, yard games, BBQ & Gyros food vendors, LIVE awesome bands, and make new friends. 2-3pm is a Special Beer Geek, then General Admission starts at 3pm, last pour at 9pm, see ticket details and other info at www.cadillaccraftbeerfest.com
Lattitude 44 Fall Color Craft Show - October in Manton
- Join us for our 5th annual Color Tour Craft Show, October 7. Our annual show will have vendors from all across northern Michigan along with kids games, food and other fun activities - and check out Lattitude 44
Fall Color Tour Train Rides - October
Fall Color Train ride from Mt Pleasant to Cadillac (Oct 14). This will be the 5th fall color tour train ride program being offered. The October 14th excursion is an antique Diesel Engine pulling antique passenger vessels arriving Cadillac around 12noon. Country side tours are available to get on in Cadillac around 1pm for a 2 hour ride into the countryside, returning around 3pm. Passengers from Mt Pleasant will board around 4pm to return home. Go to www.michigansteamtrain.com or call 989-725-9464 for tickets and details. An unbelievable experience and views you don't get from the road
Looking for Pumpkin patches? and Haunted houses? more to come as we update and collect the information, check back soon!
Self Guided Fall Color Scenic Routes - end of September thru October (click below for downloadable pdfs of each route)
- Route 1 - Lakes Cadillac & Mitchell
- Route 2 - NW to Mesick
- Route 3 - SW to Hoxeyville/Luther/Bristol
- Route 4 - East to Lake City & Manton
Typical peak is weeks 2-3 of October, weather depending, always check Local News for daily fall color reports. And check out our BLOG for weekly updates and pictures from each of the 4 Routes in our area:
- Week 1 - ending September 23
- Week 2 - ending September 30
- Week 3 - ending October 7
- Week 4 - ending October 14
- Week 5 - ending October 21
- Week 6 - ending October 28
If you're looking for a regional experience, try out Michigan's Great Outdoors to experience 7 NW Michigan Counties with a combined 700,000+ acres of state and national land.
Showing records 1 to 5