Meetings & Conventions
We offer various facilities to meet your conference and meeting needs, as well as offer year around recreation (indoor & outdoor), ample restaurants (local & chain), 14 lodging facilities (ranging from larger resorts to small lakeside cabins). We are ready and willing to support your needs, with great service during your stay! Give your members and/or attendees a meeting location where they can unwind and really focus on your meeting goals.
‘Meet in Cadillac’… after-all, it is the geographic center of the state!
Meeting Itinerary Ideas for our Cadillac area facilities:
Multiple Day Conference for 100-200, one day sample itinerary
- Breakfast on site with Speaker, and Morning meeting with break-outs
- Family/ significant others go on Tours of Area chosen prior to event
- Lunch on site under the tent at Evergreen or The Cadillac Sands; or indoors at any of our facilities
- Afternoon meeting with up to 3 break outs at Caberfae, Evergreen, Cadillac Sands, or Cherry Grove.
- Banquet style dinner with AV presentation, awards, speakers, etc.
- Cocktails on-site thereafter, with a local musician or band
- Photographer/videographer on-site during the day to capture the event for this year, and next year’s event marketing
Conference for 50-100 - meetings and area tours, either for attendees or guests
- Morning meeting at any host facility with Group Memory photos at on-site photo booth for fun
- Lunch with a speaker – local historian or within industry
- Afternoon meeting with 2 break outs
- Spring: pre-sign up for Bike Tour, Museum Tour, Kisstory Tour, and/or Historical Tour (20 per)
- Summer: Play round of golf, 9 or 18 depending on meeting end time
- Winter: wine tasting by Cadillac Winery, or Beer Tasting by Clam Lake Beer Company
- Fall: chartered fall color tour with little town stops and food along the way
- Extend the stay and take in Northwest Michigan hot spot day trips, all with 1.5 hours of Cadillac such as, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan Shoreline, several Casinos, Winery Tours, etc.
Meeting for 12-24 people - team building
- Morning meeting
- Lunch - socialize or working lunch
- Any of the Fun Activities listed on page 17-19 at a team building activity
- Dinner at any of our area restaurants, eateries or brewery
- Summer: Night cap on a patio to watch the sunset, see page 46, or at the Pavilion in Downtown for Live Music Monday – Thursday evening along the Lake Cadillac Shoreline.
- Winter: watch sports at any of the area sports pubs such as the Party Lounge, The Pines, or Curley’s; or take in a cross country ski trail by lantern at the Carl T.
Retreat for 8-12 - intimate & strategic
- Morning Walk along the Cadillac Pathway, take in the historic markers & refreshing shoreline
- Meet in the park at a picnic table close to the Memorial Fountain in the City Park, or at Kenwood Park shoreline or wooded pavilion areas.
- Have a catered lunch at the Historic Carl T Johnson Hunting & Fishing Center, connect an interpreter for fascinating tour of the museum and have a ‘Learn to Fish’ on the canal.
- Venture back to a sit down dinner at any of the restaurants in our guide and wrap your evening up with an evening around the Bonfire at Evergreen Resort, Coyote Crossing, Pilgrim Village, or Cadillac Sands.
*Some activities noted above may be an additional fee.
ONLY a short drive: We are only 40 minutes South of Traverse City, 90 minutes North of Grand Rapids, 90 minutes from Lansing, 3 hours from Novi/ Detroit, and 4.5 hours from Downtown Chicago...
Showing records 1 to 3
Open Year Round: Yes
Open Year Round: Yes
Meeting Room Capacity