Monument - Veterans Monument @ Courthouse
In 1922, the Marie Therese Cadillac Chapter of Daughters of the American Revolution dedicated a monument to the boys of the First World War. It was placed beside what was then the Cadillac State Bank (now where the Huntington Bank is located), sometime later, the monument was moved to Courthouse where the canon was located. It is still at the corner of Harris and Division Street in front of the Wexford County Courthouse. It is part of the Courthouse Hill Historic District.